Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ice Skating

On sunday me and a few of my peeps went ice skating!
It was pretty interesting we had people who use to be professionals, people who took lessons, people who had gone a few times, and people whom this was their first time skating EVER!



Left to right: Danielle, Alicia, Model (cough cough) i mean Tori, Denise, Monique, Jay, and Yadi
Manny and Marcus



Tyus, Chris, Manny, Moi, BRITTNEY!, Denise and Jon

Danielle, Denise, Me, Tori, Jay, Alicia, Yadi

Me, Tori, Jay, and Alicia


Love the outfit Cristian! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris


Cristian and Tyus


Brittney and me

A couple of us fell...



I love this picture cause Jon's expression was totally real... I think. lol
And here is the evidence of the fall.... not quite like mine but good enough!

I'm sorry Jon but I think my pic tops yours! HAHA


YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA, I was playing tag and went just a TAD too fast! and ending up skidding a couple feet on the ice. My arm looks nice huh???
HA!

2 comments:

Lala said...

good times... good times :-)

Unknown said...

for sure! (: making memories! :)