Monday, November 1, 2010

SEAPORT

Marcenna trying on a hat at the hat store!
Random fact about Kaitie #23
I loooooooove trying on hats!
I think I have 50 plus pictures of myself in hats! HAHAHA


We tried one of the hottest hot sauce's in the world!
She only gave us a little bit on the end of a toothpick and I was like,
" What is this? I want more!"
Then I put it in my mouth.....
let's just say I never asked for more! xD


We had our picture taken by one of the worst photographers in the world!
(Some random lady that was walking by)
Never again, never again...


Me and Bob's at Seaport!





Oh ya and i forgot that some of our peeps went too!
BAHAHA HEHE
Ok, let's see if I can do this.
Top from left to right:
joe s., ruben, marcus, manny, bobby, chris s., cita, ray, denise, monique, Bobs, Jon, Ryan
Bottom: ME!, Cenna, Bethany, Lala, EMY BABY!, Joey
DANG! and some people had already left!

3 comments:

Lala said...

lol i like how all you can see are marcus's teeth and barely even that

Unknown said...

Wowzeronies Chick! how come you always come out lookin classy in all the pics and i come out looking like... uhmm whats the word.. dang it just slipped my mind! eesh! when i remember ill let ya KNOW@

xxBob;)hehe

Lala said...

the word is cheesey