Monday, February 21, 2011

JAMMIN

We went to a NBA Jam session in L.A. today...
there were soooo many Lakers fans in that hall... you could FEEL the devotion! HAHAHA

Ray and I kicked it with the team...


Ray was laughing at one of Matt Barnes jokes!




I had so much fun comparing my size 6 shoes (the average American women's shoe size)
to the giants in the NBA. Yao Mings were the largest... 18 and a 1/2!!!
Kobe Bryant


Yao Ming

Dwight Howard

Pau Gasol


And of course their height!



Yea! yea! i know... i'm crazy!

Ray felt like she was betraying the lakers by taking this photo!
But i told her she had to!

My Grandpa came too but my camera died halfway through so i didn't get any pics of him:/

I can't wait to go to a game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea,maybe invite me next time ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys had fun that day, while me, Becca and your mom were slaving ourself scrap booking for the bridal shower and wedding lol. glad to see pix.