Random fact about Kaitie #18:
I LOVE RINGS!
Some girls have obsessions with purses, some girls it's dresses... Cough Cough becca.. and still others it's shoes ( which I am guilty of as well) ,but my number one is definitely rings!
It's actually not THAT many really there is only 24 in the pics. ( I forgot one cause I had worn it that day)
But counting all the rings that I've lost over the year ... sniff sniff... I would have A LOT more!
I have to put a shout out to Danielle for being a major contributor to this beautiful collection.... For it is a collection... You know why I say that? Because with collections you have stories that go with each piece! Like I have a ring thats made on the base of a coin from urugauay, one that was bought at the u.s mint that looks like a penny, my promise ring, and one that looks like a fox wrapped around my finger which I always look at and think "I see the fox where is the hare?" (BECCA!) hahaha




No comments:
Post a Comment