Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fair....yland?

Random fact about Kaitie #233:
I like fairs, the food, the rides, the games, the people watching!
(sigh)  you just cant beat it!
Well... OK OK! the food scares me, the rides are unsafe, the games are overpriced...
But if nothing else the people watching is great!
The Del Mar fair happens every year here.
It's  a pretty big thing here in san diego! We even had some boy band out here this year dancing around on stage like teeny boppers... I think their name was something like Big Time Run here this year....
(who are they?)
I caught this right at the highest point that they go.
 Some of Danielle's photograpy was displayed in the art exhibit... placed 2nd and 3rd!
 Some guy let me take of pic of his funnel cake... 
Biggest funnel cake I've ever seen!
This place says if you can eat the whole thing by yourself. Its on the house!
 I guess some of my friends decided that that night felt like the night to end their life so they hopped aboard this ride right here.
 HAHAHA


 Some of Nehemiahs handy work!
Some random persons beautiful work of art!
I could have stayed in that art exhibit all day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture of Chris!
- Joey