Monday, August 30, 2010

BEACH!!!!!


Alright! so to start things off a couple weeks ago I was thinking about moving away... don't know why to be honest. Guess I just wanted something different, a new change of pace maybe, but I kept just spouting my mouth off about it, but never really asked God what he thought of it.
So finally I got down to it and asked and its weird cause its not like I heard this voice come to me and say, "Nope! I don't want you to move. Stay where you are, and trust in me."
But through these last couple weeks it seems like that's what He's been showing me! Guess that's why they say, " God works in mysterious ways"???

Anyways, so It's not that I want to boast about living in san diego cause there are downsides to it too, but I really enjoy living here. I've fallen in love with it, and started to appreciate it more like the weather for one, my friends, my family, two jobs, and of course... THE BEACH!

You see I never REALLY appreciated the beach as much as I do now. So the last couple weeks one of my new favorite things to do is to go to the beach... not necessarily to swim. But just to hang with friends while laying on the sand, wading in the water, writing our names in the sand, building stuff in the sand, taking pictures, and of course playing helicopter with a giant piece of seaweed! hahahahahaha :P

So without further ado... the beach!!!!! (sorry for the spots on the screen, its hard to get pictures when its sooo dark.)

Ok, so we tried to do the usual jumping in the water pics. but those didn't really work out. I couldn't synchronize the flash with the jump....

Fail

Fail

Fail


And finally I got one.... but only of Brittney. :/

Ka'uani and Britt!... is that how you spell it? lol

Steven and his trusty sidekick

I know it's blurry but I think its actually a pretty cool pic.


Oh and did we tell you spiderman was there with his sidekick Yadi! ( her side job is a dancer in HSM!) ... kidding! but its looks like it!

1 comment:

Joseph Rice said...

Epic Fail*(Correction)