This is my second eldest sister Rebecca.
WOW BECS! Where do I start?!
Becca it's the strangest thing...
We annoy each other everyday, we boss each other around, and we fight like CRAZY!
but somehow.....
I still love you to bits!
There is barely a night where you wont find me in her room chatting about our lives. Our crazy co workers, my crazy customers, the crazy stuff that happens at my crazy job! OOOOHHHH! and how could I forget our crazy church! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA (our church rox!)
She has the most dry humor known to mankind....so dry in fact that you'll never know when she's joking and she'll never tell you!!! .... instead a giant Cheshire cat grin sweeps across her face and that when you know... "YUP! she's joking alright!
But seriously, we are COMPLETE and TOTAL opposites in EVERY way, but somehow learn to make it work living in the same house.
YUP! thats me and becs!
We're like that salty/sweet thing...
it doesn't sound good to mix the two...
But when put in a combination like say....
a chocolate almond Hershey's bar...
mmm mmm!
It just goes!
WE just go!
Love you Becs!
WOW BECS! Where do I start?!
Becca it's the strangest thing...
We annoy each other everyday, we boss each other around, and we fight like CRAZY!
but somehow.....
I still love you to bits!
There is barely a night where you wont find me in her room chatting about our lives. Our crazy co workers, my crazy customers, the crazy stuff that happens at my crazy job! OOOOHHHH! and how could I forget our crazy church! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA (our church rox!)
She has the most dry humor known to mankind....so dry in fact that you'll never know when she's joking and she'll never tell you!!! .... instead a giant Cheshire cat grin sweeps across her face and that when you know... "YUP! she's joking alright!
But seriously, we are COMPLETE and TOTAL opposites in EVERY way, but somehow learn to make it work living in the same house.
YUP! thats me and becs!
We're like that salty/sweet thing...
it doesn't sound good to mix the two...
But when put in a combination like say....
a chocolate almond Hershey's bar...
mmm mmm!
It just goes!
WE just go!
Love you Becs!
2 comments:
I LOVE BECCA TOOOO!!! (:
& yes While reading all that about her! i just smiled because i knew it was all true!!! Such a priv to know and be beccs friend!! I love her!!!!! <3 :)
Hahahahaha....Chesire grin. Oh dear, the chesire cat is CREEEPy.
Post a Comment