My aunt patti and lilsy roo came home on wednesday we had been without them for a couple days and I cant tell you how excited we were to have them come home.
Alright, so I know lily boo already has a million sites dedicated to her cuteness, but I am still going to elaborate on it.
Tyler took these pictures but this first one in particular just makes my heart melt.

Alright, so I know lily boo already has a million sites dedicated to her cuteness, but I am still going to elaborate on it.
Tyler took these pictures but this first one in particular just makes my heart melt.
Oh btw tyler wants me to mention that it is his 14th birthday today..... then again tyler also wants me to start a whole new blog about his ridiculous hotness! YA! I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT ONE TY TY!
1 comment:
..AWWW she's Amazingly adoraBLE!!! (:
Post a Comment