As some of you might know there is a maritime museum in S.D. called The Star of India. My dad has been plenty o' times, (this is probably in due to the fact that besides preaching the gospel his dream is to be a tour guide) but I on the other hand have just never felt the urge... It's not that I don't like museums mind you; because I do! One of our summer breaks in South Africa I woke up the first day and my dad said "this summer were going to see every museum there is to see here!" BOY, OH BOY! he was not kidding! Even though I probably complained the whole summer (sorry dad!) I can honestly say now that that was one of the coolest things we coulda done with our time. I had a blast and I can still remember a lot of em... WOW! I DIGRESS A LOT! So back to the point... I have lived in S.D. for 5 years and never seen it! So right before I left for O.R. my cousin Mckenna was in town so he decided we should go cause it's right by the airport. So we went and actually had a lot of fun! THANKS DAD!!! xD
I think the gray vest looks awesome with my "I love SF" shirt... What do you think? :P
This was just like any other model of a ship that was there, but it had my name on it so I just had to take a picture!
There was also four other ships and two submarines that were equally just as cool! Just didn't get pictures in them.
Next time your in SD go check 'em out!
No comments:
Post a Comment