Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oregon!!!!

So as you all know I went to Oregon a couple weeks ago and had an awesome time with my cousins!Mackenzie and I had a lot of fun doing the most random things.

We made cupcakes!
Don't worry Cenna we can NEVER compare to your mad cupcake making skillz!




Probably my favorite memory of the whole trip was when we went to Borders


And we were just sitting in one of the aisle's of books reading and having a blast when all of a sudden we realized we were obliviously sitting by one of the COOLEST THINGS EVER!!!... just kidding but it was pretty awesome... Mackenzie turned around and saw that we were sitting right by this window but it was more like a mirror... anyways we started taking crazy pictures, making funny faces and laughing our heads off! and got just got a LITTLE carried away.


Kenzie NEVER ceases to make me laugh!

I was as seriously laughing hysterically in this pic!


We started making funny faces and laughing about jokes and were...... In case you guys don't know this Mackenzie and I have possibly two of the loudest laughs in the world
(maybe its hereditary! HAHAHAHAHAHA) So while we were laughing all we could imagine was all the people sitting in the aisle next to us wondering what the heck was so funny which of course made us laugh even harder! And we had people walking by us looking at us like we were idiots!..... Then we remembered.... that we were in a bookstore! SSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!! hahahaha
Lets just say we left there with quite a few evil eyes looking our way!
Ooooh, good times good times!




Another night we headed over to applebees for dessert!

YUM!!!!



We had an awesome night until we decided right before we left to go use their restroom.
I thinking I've possibly been to EVERY SINGLE applebees in the nation, decided in my head that EVERY SINGLE applebees in the nation is the same and has the ladies restrooms on the left side! Mackenzie and I once again are laughing loud and obnoxiously and walk straight into the MEN'S RESTROOM!!!!! LUCKILY we only stumbled upon a well dressed man washing his hands, Mackenzie being the smart one immediately stops laughing turns herself around and rushes into the LADIES restroom... I on the other hand stop laughing, but stand still in my tracks in shock! and stare at the man like HE'S the one in the wrong restroom!
He looks at me and says, " BUMMER! YOU JUST MISSED THE SHOW!!!!!"
that's when I decided to be smart and ran into the ladies restroom and started laughing my head off! JUST MISSED THE SHOW????!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS MY BOY!!!!!
anyways, so once we were finished we decided to find the nearest exit and skedaddle!
You may be wondering why I mentioned that he was well dressed .... well if you've ever been to applebee's after church service you know that you could be wearing jeans and a nice t-shirt and you look dressed up! RIGHT?! so the only reason he would be dressed so nice would be because... YUP! you've guessed it! He was the MANAGER! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
So as were walking out we tried to avoid eye contact but he was standing right by the door and continued with his jokes ( if that's what you want to call them!) and say's, " I feel like we should be besties now!!!" WOW! SERIOUSLY????!!!!!!
As Mackenzie would say, " we ran out of there like two pure breed russian race horses!"
WOW! that was a night to remember!

1 comment:

Kenzie Rice said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow i cant breathe im laughin so hard. geezlaweez. do we make freakin sweet memories or WHAT! heck freakin YESSS we do :) :) ahem..anyways. thanks for the laughs sunshine ;) miss n love u!