Well as some... well all of you know tonight was Bethany's Sweet Sixteen!
It was Princess themed. Meaning every girl got to dress up like it was a ball!
I can honestly say it was one of the best parties I've been too!
Seriously we arrived and everybody looked smashing! I'm talking the best of the best! Dresses fit for Queens, up dos, curled hair, jewelery shining in the sunlight everywhere you looked, tiaras, clutches, and high heels!
Yes! we were ready for the night of our lives!
I'm talking this stuff was better than prom! (like I would know).
The room the party was held in looked so cool and elegant!
I can honestly say it was one of the best parties I've been too!
Seriously we arrived and everybody looked smashing! I'm talking the best of the best! Dresses fit for Queens, up dos, curled hair, jewelery shining in the sunlight everywhere you looked, tiaras, clutches, and high heels!
Yes! we were ready for the night of our lives!
I'm talking this stuff was better than prom! (like I would know).
The room the party was held in looked so cool and elegant!
And this elegant cake!.... Patricia is a cake decorator in case you didn't know!
Bethany's brother, cousin, and father came later....
I know! I thought so too! :p
Victoria and I were having a blast... then again when do we not! haha
And another one named Princess Tiki.... oops! I mean
Princess Monique!
AAAAAAND some more princess'!
From left to right:
Brenda, Me, Cristi, Ale, Danielle, and Milah
Yadi! What's in your hand??????!!!!!!!
haha
1 comment:
Oo I like Christi the best! she was our fairy god mother!:-)
(where's my scandalous pic kait?)
(did I spell scandalous right?)
Post a Comment