We spent the night doing the cha cha slide, and the hoedown throwdown....oh wait I forgot that was JUST me! Nobody wanted to do it with me! haha
Anyways, we danced, took modeling shots, cut cake, and sang songs!
Bethany had this awesome game called Princess Idol.
We were placed into teams depending on what color princess ring we had on.Then each team was given a piece of paper that had RANDOM, and I do mean RANDOM words on it, then we had three minutes to make up a birthday song for Bethany and we had to use each one of the words on the piece of paper!!!!!
It was so much fun!My team's words were:
Deheasa (bethany's school)
yellow
mac & cheese
shoe
dog and
garbage truck
so you can just imagine how hilarious it was!We were judged on creativity, relevance, and .... something else! ha!
We worked hard trying different tunes, changing lyrics, wracking our creative brains to think of
some way to make this amazing!
Finally we came up with a song ..... I DEFINITELY will not take all the credit for this song... cause it was amazing team work, but I got to help out which was awesome!
Anyways the best part was WINNING! YAAAAAY! GREAT JOB TEAM!

Bethany had this awesome game called Princess Idol.
We were placed into teams depending on what color princess ring we had on.Then each team was given a piece of paper that had RANDOM, and I do mean RANDOM words on it, then we had three minutes to make up a birthday song for Bethany and we had to use each one of the words on the piece of paper!!!!!
It was so much fun!My team's words were:
Deheasa (bethany's school)
yellow
mac & cheese
shoe
dog and
garbage truck
so you can just imagine how hilarious it was!We were judged on creativity, relevance, and .... something else! ha!
We worked hard trying different tunes, changing lyrics, wracking our creative brains to think of
some way to make this amazing!
Finally we came up with a song ..... I DEFINITELY will not take all the credit for this song... cause it was amazing team work, but I got to help out which was awesome!
Anyways the best part was WINNING! YAAAAAY! GREAT JOB TEAM!
We lit the cake with sparklers!
The one thing that was missing all night were princes!
So we waited and waited until suddenly!.... two knights and a jester came in????!!! HUH? jk Nehemiah, Cristian, and Chris surprised Bethany and brought her a jamba juice gift card and created a whole skit to go with it and everything! Then we asked them to rap and we made them sing RISE UP! hahahaha it was too cool! and I got the WHOLE thing on video, but just haven't figured out how to do that yet with this computer.
Bethany with her knights in shining armor!....
And a jester.
The whole night was a blast!
And Bethany is AMAZING! so she deserves every single second of it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!
5 comments:
Insanelyy funn.
Best sweet 16 ever ;)
u should so add the video to a post! I can show u how! That absolutely hillarious!!!!!!
hahaha idk if you know how much fun it was to crash that party lol we had a blast... all the intense searching for those outfits paid off, all 60 mins of it lol oh and you spelled my name wrong :( its C-R-I-S-T-I-A-N see how there is no "H" yea you put an "H"
omg! that is sooooo weird cause I knew that your name was spelt differently! so sorry i'll go change it RIGHT now! haha
What was the "something else" you were judged on?
Also it's Dehesa*
Post a Comment