Brittney's Birthday!
Soooo we just celebrated Brittney's Birthday.
We went to this diner called Corvette Diner!
It is seriously one of the coolest diner's I've ever been to!
They sing AND dance for you!
Of course Brittney just HAD to dance with them!
They do your hair!
The finished result!
and MASSIVE desserts!
C'mon is that not one of the cutest kids you've ever seen!
She could be a gerber baby!
They gave Joey those glasses...
Question: does Joey ever go anywhere without getting something for free?
This is the giant corvette when you first walk in
How cool is that?!
Ale, Danielle, and Me!
But I seriously wanted to work there!
Cause like you saw they get to dress up 50'sish everyday!
DREAM COME TRUE! HAHA
They also have a whole arcade so after we ate... we played DDR and air hockey!
Go and check it out! You wont be dissapointed!
Happy Birthday Britt!!!
Hope you had as much fun as I did!
2 comments:
good times, good times
Answer: No, he doesn't go anywhere without getting something for free
Post a Comment