My grandparents mean so much to me!
A couple weekends ago I got to go and visit them again!
I loooove seeing them!
My Grandpa
My Grandpa is one of the smartest men I know.You can say something small about a song and he will be able to tell you when the song was made, who wrote the song, when the song debuted!
And it's not just songs.... his knowledge is never ending!
Also one of the most patient men I've ever met in my life!
My Grandma
My grandma is one of the funnest people to be around!
( yes, funnest IS a word! Go look it up in Kaitie's Dictionary)
She's funny, sweet, laughs at everything, and tells stories like none other!
While I was in AZ we started to look at her wedding pictures... (which I had never seen.)
In almost every picture she's laughing her head off...... I always wondered what MY wedding photos were gonna look like....Guess I know now! HAHAHAHA
A couple weekends ago I got to go and visit them again!
I loooove seeing them!
My Grandpa
My Grandpa is one of the smartest men I know.You can say something small about a song and he will be able to tell you when the song was made, who wrote the song, when the song debuted!
And it's not just songs.... his knowledge is never ending!
Also one of the most patient men I've ever met in my life!
My Grandma
( yes, funnest IS a word! Go look it up in Kaitie's Dictionary)
She's funny, sweet, laughs at everything, and tells stories like none other!
While I was in AZ we started to look at her wedding pictures... (which I had never seen.)
In almost every picture she's laughing her head off...... I always wondered what MY wedding photos were gonna look like....Guess I know now! HAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment