Monday, December 13, 2010

Thinking about thoughts

I have this uncanny habit of thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Did you catch that? I'm telling you guys it's abnormal thus the need for so many a's.
Rethink? Overthink? Deep in thought?
You name it! That's me in a nutshell! :/
I'm telling you guys you've never seen anything like the inside of my brain.
But sadly this is my majorist ( i made up a word) flaw which God is starting to show me (PRAISE GOD!)
Don't get me wrong thinking has it's place but not like this!!

Sometimes I think so much that my creativity can't flow because there's too much thinking going on! Sad huh?!
OH! and one more thing when I'm thinking I look angry!
YUP! it's true! Ask anybody in my church! I used to play keyboard and I probably scared a couple people away with the look on my face!
( Why do you think I don't play anymore?!) haha that's totally not the reason!

SO if you ever see me looking angry please don't assume I'm mad at you! I'ts just something I can't help:/
Anways some other thoughts on my mind....
Lakers aren't doing as well as I hoped, but they're still my team so I gotta go strong with them
CHRISTMAS IS 12 DAYS AWAY AND I DON'T HAVE ALL MY GIFTS
Got my license
Looking for a better job
Thinking about going to school
Wondering if I'ma go to Jan Conf.
Want to go to a lakers game
feeling sick
I'm totally broke like never before
Gotta start on syllabus
Made up a dance today need to write it down
Play in indio this weekend
My followers need to post comments
(even though I don't blame them cause I wouldn't want to
waste my time reading something boring)
need to go to bed but will probably end up staying up reading
wow! this is getting boring for you guys huh?! Alright I'll let you go!

3 comments:

Lala said...

sheesh kait when r u gonna excite me? lol jk i love ur blog just no time to comment

Kelly Marin said...

yes the curse of the pk's you think way too much! I can relate. Part of the reason is you see and experience lots of things most normal people don't. Simple Reality... but you're right it is something God will help you with. I will pray for God to bless you with a good job! And yeah I can't sleep unless I read a book before bed! of course I can't get up the next day either. Ha

rachellerevived said...

Lets go to a laker game this season. Please and thank you. :)

GASOL!!!