Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CAMERA!!!!

So for Christmas I was totally blessed and got a really nice camera!
SUPER NICE! I L.O.V.E it! And I'm going to conference next week so I will have lots to post!
So come back to check 'em out! I'm so excited for this conference guys you don't even know!
God is too good!

... On a side note don't have a lot of time to read so when I do
I make sure I'm reading something good!
Ribbon of Years! Definitely my favorite book!
Let me tell you... I don't cry for anything
sad movies, sad stories, sad circumstances... barely! haha
But I did cry for this book aaaaand of course A Walk to Remember (which by the way is waaaay better than the movie!!!!)
Just ask Chris he didn't believe me!!!!
But I've had time during the holidays to do some reading and I heard my friend Ray rave about THIS BOOK
on her blog and it intrigued me! So she let me borrow it!

I hate to be a copy cat but Ray you were right about this one!
I haven't finished it yet, but check it out it's..it's.. it's EYE OPENING! to say the least!

1 comment:

rachellerevived said...

YAY! I am so excited too:) & I am glad your enjoying the book.... See you soon!!!