Tori was born!
My truest and bestest friend!
I've been wanting to do this for a while and thought this would be a perfect time to do so!
I have known tori for about 5 and a half years but I feel like we've been friends FOREVER!
She has literally been there through thick and thin, the darkest parts of my life to the brightest best days I've ever had! and I just want to thank her for that!
All of you who know us know that if one of us is not at an event the other one gets asked where she is!
So I just wanted to make a little blogger scrapbook of our past 5 1/2 years together to commemorate one of the coolest people alive!
Even if nobody else reads this I know you will bobs!
SO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN RAISE YOUR GLASSES TO...... (DRUMROLL!!!)
VICTORIA ELAINA BROOKS
Otherwise known by me as BOBS!
(these are not gonna be in any order just whatever comes! lol)
HEHE I stole these pics! but they were SOOOOOOOO beautiful I couldn't resist.
My truest and bestest friend!
I've been wanting to do this for a while and thought this would be a perfect time to do so!
I have known tori for about 5 and a half years but I feel like we've been friends FOREVER!
She has literally been there through thick and thin, the darkest parts of my life to the brightest best days I've ever had! and I just want to thank her for that!
All of you who know us know that if one of us is not at an event the other one gets asked where she is!
So I just wanted to make a little blogger scrapbook of our past 5 1/2 years together to commemorate one of the coolest people alive!
Even if nobody else reads this I know you will bobs!
SO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN RAISE YOUR GLASSES TO...... (DRUMROLL!!!)
VICTORIA ELAINA BROOKS
Otherwise known by me as BOBS!
(these are not gonna be in any order just whatever comes! lol)
HEHE I stole these pics! but they were SOOOOOOOO beautiful I couldn't resist.

hahahahahahahahaha
ok... ok... bobs if you remember why we took this sad faced pic you will laugh too!
(wow! on a side note I look like I was on drugs! HAHA)
ok... ok... bobs if you remember why we took this sad faced pic you will laugh too!
(wow! on a side note I look like I was on drugs! HAHA)
AW! back to smiley faces!
Somebody took this pic of us when we were a the tuscon youth rally!
first of all we look like walmart people! hahaha jk i do!
and second of all we look like were going on an adventure.... around the world! erh... i mean walmart! haha
Well I have a lot more but it would take me a lifetime to upload them! haha
Just want you to know I love you!
And you mean the world to me.... you really do!
Just want you to know I love you!
And you mean the world to me.... you really do!



3 comments:
:O woww has it really beeen 5 and a halfer??? Man it seeeeems like fereverrrrrr!! Wow! & im a little bitter at u..cuz i was sooooooooo gonna do this for ur birthday i was just waiting for april to come around but nooooo ;) WHATEVERRR ill do it anyways!! Hehe!! Omg! Kaitie Jo
I just cant express how much i love theee!! :D and its been a privilage sticking to u! :) and watching all the fun and exciting things going on in ur life ha! All those men chasing u sheesh..its a wonder u still remember who i am ;) hehe!!
Well,wow u dont know how much this means to me!!! I smiled(puked) and laughed the whole way down!!! Woww have we changed..mwahaha..but yet still the same tori&kait LOL..aaugh we sure have adventures dont wee?! Well I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH!! Best Friends Forever woah woah woah...yeaa yeaa.. Hey we should have a theme song!!! Genious!! Oh& we should travel the world before u get married one day :( first stop SPAIN!!!!
Mwahaha!!
Viva la vida my friend, viva la vida ;)
Lovr u mucho mucho!!!! :D
U truly are the best thing evaaah!
Ps.someone said were like bonnie and clyde..an they were like cuz u guys are cool and fun..and i said 'pshh..naah were better,wed give bonnie and..umm whats his name again..oh yah clyde,yah wed give them a run for there moneyy! Sheesh people these days soo naive! Its pathetic ;)
Victoria and Kaitlynne,
I hope you guys stay best friends forever cuz you need each other like the peanut butter needs the jelly, like bonnie needs clyde, like egg salad needs bacon, (it's true!! don't knock it tell you try it) like barbie needs ken like...you get the idea. I'm thankful Kait has a friend like you. Love you both!!!
Mom
Post a Comment