Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Em's

My sister Emily means so much to me.... so I'm very sad to say that she'll be leaving us soon!
She's getting married in April! to this dude! (ChrisTOPHER) haha



She's extremely beautiful huh?!



As much as I am excited for her... I'm going to miss her around the house terribly...
I could never quite explain to you how she makes me laugh... even when I'm mad at her!
or how she is the most generous person I know, or how she silently slips her freezing cold feet onto my warm body... WHILE I'M TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP! (God bless you chris!) hahaha
But all in all she's a great person to be around... a woman full of conviction and OPINION! And I love her to bits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! Oh my just looking and saying her name makes me bust! probably one of the Only People who i find can sincerely MAKE me LOL.. : )
gotta love EMS!! i must say i will miss her songs, and dances, and Lulibies, and soo much more when i vacation to ur house!! :(
what shall we ever do!!