I sometimes wonder how I would be without my mother... wow.... it's probably best if I didn't wonder! HA!
Truly though... sometimes I think about what a day without her would be like and I'm not saying I can't function on my own I mean like to wake up one day having never grown up with a mother at all nobody to teach you how to get a long (no offense to men because they are just as capable, but a woman definitely has "THAT" touch ya know?) my day would go something like this....
wake up
take a shower
go to the kitchen
eat cereal like I have for every other day in my life because I didn't have someone to teach me how to cook an egg just right without receiving some disease.
then lounge around the house and be a lazy bum because there was no one to teach me to clean and make a home....
dance around the house
then... I would probably end up going back to sleep for the rest of the day because there would BE no life without my mother!
She has taught me so much, how to be a good homemaker, caretaker, nurse, maid, disciplinary, and most importantly a pastors wife... not an easy task let me tell you! but that's another blog post for another time.... all in all I just want to say a mother (my mother) is to be treasured and respected.
Not to be taken for granted....loved, because she TRULY and I do mean TRULY deserves it!
She is incredible! love you mommy!
HER CHILDREN SHALL ARISE AND CALL HER BLESSED...
-PROVERBS 31:28
1 comment:
which brings to mind...have you cleaned the room yet? I would like to come home to clean room! Don't put all that good 'teaching' to waste my dear.
Post a Comment