Soooo... something crazy happened to me a couple weeks ago...
I BECAME FOUR EYES!
Everyone told me I look cuter and smarter with them on... what did I look before ugly and stupid? BAHAHAHAHA JK if you said that too me I did not take offense! :)
This is a pretty weird thing for me to go through... because its so permanent where as braces, I knew they were coming off sometime!
Well, here are some pics of me in them for those who have not seen.
These are my beautiful marc jacobs glasses!
SIDE SHOT!
Funny story...
My manager always calls me "Kaitie with two I's"
because I have two I's in my name
well the first day I wore my glasses to work he called me Kaitie with four eyes!
hahahaha GENIUS!!!!
1 comment:
kaitie They look incredible! i LOVE the blog music! I think you looked good already but these really make you look rockin cool. oh and on the side shot i love the toilet in the background.
Post a Comment