My Pa
To explain how much my father means to me I would have to write a book! So I'll save you the book and just give you a little preview! ;)
To explain how much my father means to me I would have to write a book! So I'll save you the book and just give you a little preview! ;)
My dad is the best father alive! He gave us one of the best childhoods a kid could ask for. I love talking to him and asking him questions, he's extremely knowledgeable about all sorts of situations, and knows how to approach them.
So instead of doing what "I" would usually do and just speak my mind and VERY loudly might I add. He stops and thinks about what he's saying and how he should say it.
He's an awesome honest husband, he's a profound pastor, and a fantabulous father!
I looooove when we all have a day off from work and school, and he gets soooo excited and keeps going on and on about how he has a WHOLE day with HIS family.
I love how when I'm crying and upset instead of getting frustrated with me and telling me to knock it off he doesn't say anything at all and just lets me rest my head on his chest and sob.
I love how every Sunday morning he comes into all of his girls rooms and asks, " How does this outfit look?", and how every sunday morning he lays the comics out for me on the kitchen table, and how every sunday morning makes my mother a cup of coffee and lays it next to her bedside so that she wakes up to a steaming cup, and the wonderful scent of her favorite hazelnut coffee.
I love how he'll just randomly look over at my mom and say, " Girls, isn't your mom the most beautiful woman alive?!",
and I love how humble he is!
I could tell you soooo many stories, but like I said it would take a book!
So to sum it up I think the CRAZIEST things about how amazing my dad is... is my dad never had an example of how to be a good husband or father growing up and he never had a good childhood and yet he turned out to be the best of the best in both areas, and I know if you asked him how he did it he would tell you it's all because of what Jesus has done in his life.
Right now, he is in LA preaching in front of hundreds of people, and I am sooooo sad that I can't be there, and I keep wondering how he's doing it without his #1 fan. I love my dad!
Me and my pa




5 comments:
That was such a sweet post Kaitie! BTW the sermon was awesome in La Habra...Everyone in my parents church were asking, is that your Pastor, I was like Yep that's my pastor!
YESS IT WAS AMAZING!! your post& The Sermon!!! It was sooo touching really it was!!!! (: aaaugh kaitlynne!!! (:
and that last pic was TOOO MUCH! u loooked like a little Doll (: sooooooo CUUUTE!!!! hehe Of coarse!!!;)
♥Tori
aw! kait, don't make me cry @ work! that post was adorable and the pictures are very sweet. i can't wait to read your post about your favorite big sister (& no pics for that one!) - j/k.
awww .. wow that made my eyes all watery. That was so sweet . I cant even explain how that touched me. I sure hope my future kids could say that bout their daddy :)
btw your adorable i luuuh you! <333
Kaitie you do have an amazing pa. I'm so glad you like him as much as I do:) Love you birdie
mother
Post a Comment