Thursday, August 26, 2010

Victoria's tickle spot

Alright alright! I know! I'm the worst blogger alive! Well in my defense I'm just going to say that I have had work every single day since I got back, I have had to teach, besides the fact that we've had revival every night! aaaaaaaaand I still have not been sent my memory card!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo unless you want me to start pulling out my baby pictures and telling you stories. We're just gonna have to wait! OH! and just real quick I shoulda cleared this up a loooong time ago but my first post stated that Victoria was more ticklish than I am (cough cough IT'S TRUE!)..... she kindly told me this is not so, and that I just know her tickle spot, soooooooooooo she came the conclusion that I am THE most ticklish person alive! Just wanted to clear that up! :P LOVE YA BOBS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally! we clear things up! praise GOD! (: Always blaming thingss on me when you feeel like it! sheeesh!


;) <3