Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My awesome cuz Kenz




As everybody knows I am in Oregon. when I leave on Thursday I will have been here for a week and a half... then I go home and back to work and dance and church and well... LIFE! I've missed San Diego quite a lot these past few days... more than usual. But going back to San Diego.... well doing all of that wouldn't be hard if it weren't for the fact that I will have to leave my beautiful, awesome cuz Kenz. So while she's at her awesome job that she loves sooo much! LOL :P I just want to say that she means the world to me, and has been so kind as to put up with me for the past couple days! (can you believe it?!) don't know what I'd do without her. Love you Kenz!

1 comment:

jay burdy said...

HAHAHAHA!!! OHH THE THINGS U DID IN OREGON ;P LOL
LIKE PRANK...NVERMIND. HAHA. GLAD UR BACK HOME DARLING :) MISSED YA!!