Friday, August 20, 2010

San Franfreako!

So another coworker of Em's and Bec's told them they should check out this place called The Top of the Mark.
It's a very tall hotel that has 19 floors and the 19th one is called "The Top of the Mark", and you can see pretty much all of san fran from there!
We hadn't actually decided on going cause it was just too much of a hassle besides the fact that we didn't even know where it is.
One day we were on the trolley and I was just hanging off the side of it and thinking about "the top of the mark" cause I really wanted to go.
As I'm pondering this thought I start to look up at all the buildings and saw this super tall pretty building and just randomly thought to myself, "Ha! wouldn't it be weird if that was The Top of the Mark?" And I just happened to glance at the entrance of the hotel and WHADDYA KNOW!!!!!
So I screamed and jumped up and down and told the girls to jump off the trolley cause we just had to go and see it, and even though the trolley had started up again already we jumped off anyways, because we wanted so badly to see it! And I'm glad we did because it was sooooo worth it!

We stopped by this really cute bakery my dad told us about....
weird huh? Cause my dad is the one that's constantly telling us to stop eating CARBS!
But don't tell him we went... Shhhhhh



4 comments:

jay burdy said...

OH DEARY....U RICE GIRLS R TOO MUCH ;P HAHA. EATIN EM CARBS. LOL. SHAAME! HAHA. JK. I WOULDA BEEN RIGHT WIT YA :)
TOP OF THE MARK IS ASTOUNDING BTW!!! :D

Unknown said...

'EAT IT EMS, EAT IT' YOU NEED IT!!!!!

xD Yummy, (:

Joseph Rice said...

The 5 dollar bill looks cool,it's like kinda curved(the bill in the last pic)

Unknown said...

WOW...i was sooo totally gonna say something like WAAAY OUT HERE..here goes.. i saw how joe said ' wow that 5 dollar bill looks col..& sumin sumin...' and i was LIKE wow... WHEREd she find a 5 dollar bills arnt those like rare? yess i mixed the 5 doll bill with the 2 doll bill! hmm..yes i know this is not funny to anyone..but im welcome to share ;)

LOVE YOU KAITS! as usual!!!!