While we were there we really wanted to go see a show so we ended up going to this really cute little show called "SHOPPING!"
It was so hilarious at times I was crying but then again I laugh at EVERYTHING!
Anyways, as we were leaving I was taking a pic of the girls in front of it and the actors walked out and one of them said "Oh, do you want me to take a picture so you can be in it?", and I was like "NO, NO! I want you IN it!" haha So here they are!

It was so hilarious at times I was crying but then again I laugh at EVERYTHING!
Anyways, as we were leaving I was taking a pic of the girls in front of it and the actors walked out and one of them said "Oh, do you want me to take a picture so you can be in it?", and I was like "NO, NO! I want you IN it!" haha So here they are!

And finally found it!




No comments:
Post a Comment