Well, I returned from my week and a half vacation late last night, and woke up this morning eager to start blogging all about my last couple days there... only to find out that I accidentally switched my memory card with my Aunt Patti's memory card. So although I have a bunch of pictures of my cute cousins. I do not have my pictures:( Sorry guys! So instead I'm am going to post about the trip I took earlier to San Francisco.I went to San francisco ( more commonly known as san franfreako)
in early April right before my birthday.I went with my two gorgeous sisters and our gorgeous friend Yadira.
Her hubby was sooo sweet to let her come with us... she was a lot of fun and helped to keep us sane! HAHA! Thank you Joe!
You may have wondered why people call it san franfreako. I know I have! Until I went there that is.... and it only took the first couple minutes of being there to understand why..... let me explain.
We took the subway from the the airport to downtown where out hotel was.... we dropped our bags off and literally stepped outside of our hotel and were standing at the stoplight and this guy looked at us and started shouting, " You people are just rude people! Your just very rude rude people! Your brothers rude! Your fathers rude! your uncles rude! Your mothers rude!
But your brothers especially rude! Your just ru......" and he continued in this manner all the way across the street until he found another person to follow and continue in this absurd banter with. PRAISE GOD! But now you understand why!
So anyways after that wonderful welcome....we walked a couple miles to the Contemporary Jewish Museum. Once we got there it wasn't actually opened yet.... sooo being girls what else is there to do but.... PHOTO SHOOT!!!!



9 comments:
hehe! (: I loooove ur song! almost as much as i love you x)
...Your the straw to my berry! xx
YOUR THE SMOKE TO MY HIGH!?kaitlynneeeee!!!! :O shame on you!!! ;)
Well when my bf sings it to me he'll change that line ok!:/
hahaha OKKKK (: make suuure!!!! (X
lol. ma bro freaked out when he heard that line kaits ;p hahaha.
omg! stop trippin people! its a SONG!lol :P
Im not trrippin kait... sheesh..
ahahahaahahah!! :D omgosh........ i almost cried. What was up with that guy?? Kaitie, i would of died with laughter if i was there. How random^_^
i love you more than life
cute pics!!!! You poser Kaitie ;)
hehe love Dani
haha! everry time i read it!! and Seee pics! it makes me SMILE (:
San Francisco!Here we come;)We HAVE to go again soon! Yadi, pack your bags!
Post a Comment